Saturday 3 April 2010

Purrs and Paper Enchantments :)

I'm still alive and kicking even though I've not been here for a while :) Life has been too busy and mostly not with mask stuff recently *sigh*. But I'm hopefully slowly getting back on track with things.


On a positive note, I'm just in the process of setting up an Etsy shop and hopefully this Eostre weekend will give me a little more time to finish this and get some pieces up for sale :)) I still have so much to finish as well, it can be so frustrating sometimes. Ah well... I hope in the end they are worth the wait ;)

Also wanted to share a piccie of the latest member of our family . His name is Spider and he's a chocolate point Siamese. He's very naughty, very noisy, an absolute pain in the bum.... and utterly irresistable :)) He came to us just before Yule  via  Rosemary Jelley who does an incredible job  running Pedigree Cat Rescue here on the Island.

He's happily fighting his favourite catnip rattie here. And I have to say that hours of running up and down stairs pulling bits of string does wonders for your thighs ;)

I also wanted to spread the marvellous news that my dear friend Laetitia is having an exhibition at La Maison du Roy in Paris!  It opens on the 17th April and runs through until the 20th June. If you get a chance then please do visit it. Her work is absolutely wonderful and a chance to see her gorgeous and magical creations in the flesh is not to be missed :)) I shall be going myself and I can hardly wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment