Tuesday 20 November 2012

Rêve de Monuments

Wishing my dearest friend Laetitia all the very best with this incredible exhibition that she is part of . Reve de Monuments opens at  the magnificent La Concierge in Paris on the 22nd November and runs till the 24th February 2013. It promises to be a spectacular and very special event :) I've not seen  Laetitia's creation for this exhibition yet but  from what she has told me and the glimpses she has now posted on her blog I know it will be quite extraordinary !!

I'm going to try very hard to get over to see the exhibition and I would recomend anyone else who can to take the opportunity. I think it is going to be wonderful :))


 

2 comments:

  1. you HAVE to come!!!half a day in Paris is enough to see it , you don't need more !thank you Tanith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try very hard I promise :)) I would love to see it so much!! x

    ReplyDelete